Jerome Tour from Sedona
We will check out the unique, historic town of Jerome, Arizona. On our way, we will explore the ancient Sinagua ruin, Tuzigoot National Monument. The name Tuzigoot means “crooked river”, as it sits above a bend of the Verde River. You will be fascinated, learning about these native people of the past. We will then head over to the unique town of Jerome, Arizona, where you will have time for lunch on your own. See a glimpse of what was once a wild west mining town, that is now a charming artist community. You will be surprised by the quirky, fun homes built right into the side of the Black Hills, and learn the folklore of this haunted town. You will visit relics of the old mining town and other interesting sites at both lower and upper Jerome. You will have time for shopping, the stores in Jerome have many unique items, and with the local artists who inhabit the town, you are sure to find artwork or crafts that you love. There will be time for lunch on your own while in Jerome.Features:
- Enjoy visiting an ancient Sinagua ruin at Tuzigoot National Monument
- A beautiful drive through the Verde Valley with many photo opportunities
- Visit the historic town of Jerome, Arizona, now a thriving artist community
- Visit sites of both Upper and Lower Jerome
- Lunch is not included, but time will be given to enjoy lunch with a choice of several excellent eateries in town
- Explore the interesting artistic boutiques of Jerome
- Minimum 4 guests for tour to run.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides.
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hour prior cancellation notice in order to receive refund, no exceptions.
Availability: This tour is available DAILY, Year Round
Hotel Pick-Up from Sedona
Prices are all inclusive!*
Includes round trip transportation from
your hotel.* Does not include applicable local sales
Adults 13+: $112 + tax
Children (3-12): $56 + tax
Advanced Reservations Recommended:
or book online