|***PLEASE NOTE: Antelope Canyon Tour is currently not operating, and is tentatively scheduled to resume operations April 5th, 2021 (dates are subject to change)***
Antelope Canyon Tours
You will reach
Antelope Canyon after traversing remote sections of the Navajo
Reservation. The Navajo Nation is one of the least populous regions
in the United States. And the red rock formations and distant views of the
painted desert may remind you of the desert scenes in the famous
roadrunner and coyote cartoons. Antelope Canyon is a world famous
that is hundreds of feet deep yet only a few feet wide in spots. A Navajo
guide will lead you through the sculpted narrows where photographers will
rejoice in the many photo opportunities.
- An enjoyable and fun filled day on the Reservation. Exact pick up and drop off times at your hotel vary.
- You will relax and enjoy classic desert vistas through our specially designed tour vehicles with large windows and captains chairs.
- You'll have the opportunity to purchase Native goods at a historic trading post on the Navajo Reservation.
- Lunch is provided.
- Benefit from the knowledge of your expert tour guide, and be led through the narrows by a Navajo Tribal member.
- Also enjoy a short visit to the 700 foot Glen Canyon Dam that creates Lake Powell.
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to scheduled tour to receive refund, no exceptions.
Availability: Departs daily Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Other days may be available as needed, please call or
email for additional availability.
Antelope Canyon Tours pick up at the following locations (within City Limits)
Prices are all inclusive!*
Round trip transportation from your hotel,
all necessary entry fees and permits, lunch, bottled water, a friendly guide
and a safe and enjoyable day on the Navajo Nation.
* Does not include applicable local sales
Children (6-12) $179
or book this tour online